"The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has opened the KCET 2022 application form correction window atÂ kea.kar.nic.in."
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has opened the KCET 2022 application form correction window at kea.kar.nic.in. Applicants who have entered any incorrect information while filling out the Karnataka CET 2022 form can use the KCET correction facility to edit it. The deadline to edit the KCET application form is 24 May.
The application form correction of KCET has been provided to allow students to edit the mistakes made at the time of filling out the form. Candidates should remember that KEA will not provide any other opportunity to edit the mistakes. Moreover, any incorrect information in the KCET application form can lead to the disqualification of candidature.
Steps to Edit the KCET 2022 Application Form
Officials have started the KCET 2022 application correction window. Thus, candidates can follow the steps given below to edit their application forms.
- Visit the KCET official website – kea.kar.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Edit Karnataka CET application” link.
- Afterwards, log in using the user ID and the One-time password (OTP) that is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Make corrections in the KCET 2022 application form.
- Then, check all details and submit the application form.
- Finally, download the confirmation page.
Officials will conduct the KCET from 16 to 18 June. Students seeking admission into engineering colleges in Karnataka and appearing in the KCET exam should check the exam pattern in advance. The KCET exam pattern is available on the official website.