"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay officials have extended the UCEED 2022 online registration deadline to 22 October 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay officials have extended the UCEED 2022 registration deadline. Hence, candidates can now apply during the regular window online from 10 to 17 October. Afterwards, the application facility will be available with an additional late fee until 22 October 2021. Due to COVID-19, the registration process will take place wholly online on the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/.
The UCEED, or Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design, is an annual national level entrance test. This assessment facilitates admissions to BDes programmes offered by IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur. Officials will conduct the UCEED in an offline testing mode from 9 AM to 12 PM on 23 January. This year, examination centres will be available in 24 cities across the country. In addition, the institute has advised aspirants to first go through the stated eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination.
Steps to Complete UCEED 2022 Registration
Registration forms will be available for the UCEED 2022 in an extended window from 10 to 22 October 2021. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can refer to the following steps to apply for the assessment.
- Go to the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Then, click on the “Registration”.
- Afterwards, select the “Registration Portal”.
- Register for the portal by providing an email address.
- Then, log in using the credentials provided to your registered email ID.
- Fill out the UCEED application form with academic, personal, and communication details.
- Choose testing locations in order of preference.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the stated format.
- Pay the exam application fee online through Google Pay, Scan and Pay, UPI, wallet, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.