The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the round 2 counselling registration for NEET MDS 2021 today. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS (NEET MDS) 2021 registration is available on the official website, mcc.nic.in. Therefore, candidates can visit the official page and register themselves before the deadline.
New candidates can register themselves, and candidates who registered for round 1 and were not allotted seats or were not reported cannot register themselves again. New candidates can apply to any college across the country and choose their desired specialisation as well. However, selected candidates will have to report to the college at the specified time.
Steps for NEET MDS 2021 Round 2 Counselling
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for NEET MDS 2021 counselling:
- Go to the official website – mcc.nic.in.
- Select the “MDS Counselling” option.
- Click on the ‘Online Registration Round 2’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab.
- Once the registration window opens, fill in the details such as roll number, application number, candidate name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Then submit it.
- Candidates will get their login details once registration is done.
- Fill in the details like father’s name, address, category, etc. in the registration form and complete it.
- Pay the online registration fee using a credit card, debit card or NetBanking.
- Finally, download it for future use.
Once the registration is done, candidates can fill in their choice of college and specialities. Based on the choices filled, seats available, NEET MDS rank, registration criteria and other factors, admission to 50% All India Quota seats, Deemed Universities, Central Universities, Armed forces Medical Services and ESIC colleges will be done.