"TSPSC is accepting applications for various posts of Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer and others till Oct 21."
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Authorities from the Telangana State Public Service Commission have released the applications for Municipal Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, and Technical Officer in different Engineering departments of the state. Thus, eligible and interested can apply for the posts mentioned above by Oct 21, at 5 PM, on the official website. The ongoing TSPSC recruitment 2022 is expected to fill up 833 vacancies.
Candidates must note that their selection in TSPSC recruitment 2022 will depend on an objective examination conducted in January/February 2023. While authorities will release the exam date nearly a week before, the exam will take place online or offline. The lower age limit for each post is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 44 years. However, the government provides relaxation in the upper age limit for TSPSC AE application form 2022 in certain instances.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Step-By-Step Process to Apply
Candidates must follow the instructions to complete the TSPSC application form 2022.
- First, go to the official website at tspsc.gov.in.
- Next, click on the live link for 'New Registration' on the homepage.
- Then, register and re-login through your newly registered credentials.
- After the step above, fill out the form, upload all documents, and pay the fee.
- Finally, download and print the application form for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.