"UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF application process has commenced on the official website of UPSC. The deadline to fill the form is October 9, 2022."
UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF: The Application process for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF has commenced on the official website of UPSC. The candidates must register before filling up the Detailed Application Form(DAF). The deadline to fill out the form is October 9, 2022. The candidates should go through the instructions stated by the commission thoroughly.
Procedure to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF
All the candidates must go through the steps mentioned below and adhere to the procedure:
- First, visit the official website
- Once on the homepage, go to the ‘News Event’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘CAPF AC 2022 Notification’.
- Next, tap on the ‘Apply Online link.
- Now, click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Afterward, enter the correct details in the application form.
- Finally, make the required fee payment.
- Further, hit the option that says ‘Submit’ the UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF.
- Lastly, download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep their important documents handy. These documents would include; a valid photo ID card, Mark sheet (10th and 12th Standard), Passport size photos, and Scanned signature. Moreover, a valid email id and phone number are equally important in this process.
The recruitment process for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 DAF occurs in three stages. Such as Written examinations, Physical Standards and Personality tests. After submitting the application form, Candidates must also upload scanned copies of the required documents. These documents would support the Candidates claim to the reservation and other eligibility criteria. The Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) will issue admit cards for the applicants who successfully submit the DAF.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.