"The online application process for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2022 will close today."
The online application process for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2022 will close today by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) at polycetts.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply until today, 4 June, without any late fee and until 5 June with a late fee of INR 100.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, will conduct the TS POLYCET examination on 30 June (Sunday). It will be a single-paper examination, and the question paper will be based on the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The duration of the examination process will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The result will be declared 12 days after the examination. SBTET will soon confirm the result date on the official website.
Steps to Apply for TS POLYCET 2022
Officials will conclude the TS POLYCET 2022 applications on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to complete the forms.
- Go to the official website – polycetts.nic.in
- Then, click on the “File Application” link and fill out the form.
- Register by entering the Class 10 exam details.
- Afterward, click on the “Show Application Link” button.
- Fill up the TS POLYCET 2022 application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Then, pay the required application fee and submit.
- Finally, download the TS POLYCET application and take a printout.
TS POLYCET offers admission to all Diploma Courses in Engineering/Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnic colleges in Telangana State. The counselling process is done on the merit list. Later, a merit list will be made in accordance with the marks obtained in TS POLYCET.