TS PECET 2022 application process ends today – register now at pecet.tsche.ac.in. (image credits: pexels.com)
TS PECET 2022 Application Form: Authorities from the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will close the online window for TS PECET 2022 application form today. All interested and eligible candidates who have not yet registered themselves can now fill out the TS PECET 2022 application form before they may need to pay the late application fee. As of now, authorities from the TSCHE have only released the schedule for the TS PECET application form 2022. They will release the schedule for exam dates, admit card release, and other events soon.
Candidates can successfully register themselves only by paying the application fee. Once that is done, they need their application fee reference number to log in to their candidate portal. Furthermore, they will need the qualifying exam’s hall ticket number and date of birth to log in.
Step-By-Step Process to Fill the TS PECET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can refer to the instructions below to apply for the TS PECET 2022 exam.
- Firstly, visit the official website at pecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Next, click the live link to pay for the TS PECET 2022 application form.
- After successfully getting your application payment processed, note down the payment reference number.
- Now, fill in the required credentials such as your recently generated payment reference number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Finally, fill in the rest of the application form and upload the necessary documents in their prescribed format. Then, submit the form.