"The IMU CET Counselling 2022 for the Spot Round Commences on 2 September. Candidates can check the official eligibility criteria here."
IMU CET Counselling 2022: The Indian Maritime University (IMU) will initiate its Spot Round Counselling on 2 September. However, they have informed the candidates to report to the University campus on 1 September. To show up at the campus is mandatory. It is because the authorities have kept the IMU CET Spot Round counselling as an in-person interactive process. It is not an online procedure. Therefore, candidates must carry all required documents and report to the premises on 1 September. Continue reading further to check your eligibility for the IMU spot round counselling.
IMU CET Counselling 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check whether or not they are eligible after reviewing the criteria below.
- Candidates could apply for this spot round of counselling even if they did not register for previous rounds following the IMU entrance test.
- Those who were not allotted seats in the previous rounds of the IMU CET counselling 2022.
- Participants who could not complete the IMU CET 2022 Counselling registrations within the earlier stipulated time.
- In addition, those who were allotted a seat but did not pay the confirmation fee in the previous round are also eligible.
- Lastly, candidates whose documents were rejected by the authorities can appear for the spot round counselling. Albeit, their documents must be updated per the authorities-prescribed standards.
Spot Round Counselling Procedure: Additional Details
Here are some vital features of the IMU CET Counselling 2022 for the Spot Round that candidates must know.
- The applications for this round of counselling concluded on 29 August.
- Authorities have informed the registered candidates to report to the campus in Chennai on 1 September.
- Furthermore, the seat allotment procedure will take place on 2 & 3 September. Besides, the allotment results will depend on the IMU CET 2022 ranks of the participants.
- Not just the documents, candidates must also carry: –
- Demand Draft worth ₹ 20,000 as a depository sum.
- Course Fee – ₹ 25,000.
- Semester Fee – ₹ 1,00,000.
- The Candidate’s admission will be confirmed once the above payments are clear.
- More importantly, this is an interactive counselling session. Consequently, candidates will be called (using their names and rank) to accept their seats.
For more details on the IMU CET counselling 2022 and admissions, candidates must visit the official IMU website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.