"Kakatiya University officials have published the question paper and answer key for the TS ICET online today, 1 September 2021."
Kakatiya University officials have published the question paper and answer key for the TS ICET online today, 1 September 2021. Hence, candidates can now estimate their examination results using the answer key on the official website, icet.tsche.ac.in. Each examination timeslot has a unique question paper. Thus, candidates should select the pertinent question paper and answer key depending on their examination date and timeslot.
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is an annual state-level entrance examination. Kakatiya University, Warangal, oversees the assessment on behalf of TSCHE. Qualified candidates can obtain admissions into MBA programmes offered by affiliated colleges across the state. The response sheet will contain important information such as the candidate’s name, question ID, written response, and the correct answer.
Steps to Access TS ICET 2021 Question and Answer Papers
The question paper and response sheet for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 are now available online. Hence, applicants can follow the given instructions to estimate their marks.
- Go to the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, select the “Download response sheet” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, the website will display a login portal.
- Then, log in by providing registered user credentials such as application number and hall ticket number.
- Select the “Get Response Sheet” button to proceed.
- The Telangana ICET answer key will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the documents for future reference.
How to Raise Objections Against TS ICET Answer Key
In addition, candidates can now raise objections to the preliminary answer key from 1 to 4 September 2021. Candidates can raise complaints against errors within the response papers through online or offline means. However, applicants must pay the requisite objection fee and provide adequate proof to support their claim. Thus, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to raise complaints.
- Go through the answer key and question paper
- In case of discrepancies, write a complaint in the requisite format.
- Then, send the objection to the pertinent officials through email ([email protected]), express post, or in-person (convener’s office).
- Finally, pay the necessary objection fee.
If officials find that the raised objection is substantiated, the university will refund the fee. Afterwards, officials will release the finalised answer key and release candidate results with consideration towards candidate objections.