"The registration facility for the IIFT MBA 2022 entrance test will be available on the official website from today, 1 September 2021."
The registration facility for the IIFT MBA 2022 entrance test will be available online from today, 1 September 2021. Hence, interested candidates can register for the assessment on the official website, iift.nta.nic.in, until 15 October 2021. The National Testing Agency will conduct the MBA entrance examination in an offline testing mode on 5 December 2021.
The IIFT MBA is a national-level entrance exam that aims to provide MBA admissions for the 2022 academic year. The National Testing Agency oversees the assessment annually. This year, the registration process will take place wholly online due to COVID-19 concerns.
Steps to Apply for IIFT MBA 2022
Registration forms for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA 2022 entrance examination are now available online. Hence, aspiring candidates can go through the listed instructions to register for the exam.
- Go to the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- Then, select the “IIFT MBA 2022” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, click on the “Registration” tab.
- Register by providing basic candidate information.
- Then, log in with the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then, upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fee through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.
NTA officials have advised aspirants to go through the eligibility criteria listed online prior to registration. Furthermore, students should prepare the following scanned documents before beginning the application process.
- Class 10 and 12 certification and mark sheets
- Qualifying examination documentation
- Passport-sized photograph and signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)