Kakatiya University, Warangal, will end the application process for TS ICET 2021 tomorrow, on 30 July 2021. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance examination online on the official website (icet.tsche.ac.in). The TS ICET assessment will take place on 19 and 20 August 2021.
However, the university has advised that applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before registering. A notable eligibility criterion is that the candidate should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Students can visit the official website for further information regarding registration and eligibility.
How to Fill out TS ICET 2021 Application Form?
TS ICET registration without a late fee will end tomorrow. Hence, students can follow the given steps to fill out the entrance exam’s application form.
- Visit Kakatiya University’s official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, pay the requisite TS ICET registration fee and check the payment status.
- Afterwards, provide the requested details on the application form.
- Then, upload the necessary documents that meet the specified formatting guidelines.
- Finally, verify the details before submitting the TS ICET application form.
Candidates can refer to the given table to check the TS ICET exam schedule.
|TS ICET application form release||7 April 2021|
|Last date to register for TS ICET 2021 (without a late fee)||30 July 2021|
|TS ICET registration deadline (with INR 1000 late fee)||10 August 2021|
|TS ICET correction window||8 to 11 August 2021|
|TS ICET examination||19 and 20 August 2021|