Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will close the OJEE 2021 registration process tomorrow on 30 July 2021. Hence, students can now fill out the OJEE application form on the official website (ojee.nic.in). The entrance examination registration facility will be available until 2 August 2021. In addition, OJEEB will open the application form correction window on 27 July 2021. Afterwards, students can edit their OJEE MBA application form until 2 August 2021.
How to Fill Out OJEE 2021 Application?
The OJEE application forms are available online on the official website of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. Students can refer to the given steps while filling out the OJEE application form.
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, register for the OJEE by providing basic candidate information.
- Log in to your account afterwards with the generated login credentials.
- Then, fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details
- Upload the necessary documents that meet the specified formatting requirements.
- Then, pay the OJEE registration fee.
- Finally, submit the OJEE application form after verifying all the details.
OJEE Important Dates
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has not yet released the OJEE exam date. However, students can check the OJEE application dates and other important events from the table given below.
|OJEE application last date||30 July 2021, at 11:59 PM|
|Last day to pay the application fee||2 August 2021, at 11:59 PM|
|OJEE correction window||27 July 2021 to 2 August 2021|
|OJEE examination||To be notified|