"Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria in the official notification."
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the eligibility criteria to apply for TS EAMCET 2022. However, TS EAMCET registrations have already started on April 6, 2022, and the last date to fill out the application form is May 28, 2022. Thus, interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET before applying.
Also Read: TS EAMCET 2022 Mock Test Released
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Given below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
- Candidate’s age must be at least 16 years for B.Tech admission and 17 years for BTech Dairy technology, Agriculture Engineering or Food Technology.
- The criteria of Local and Non-Local Residents: Candidates living in Telangana for the past four years will be considered local citizens. However, candidates not residing in Telangana will be considered non-local citizens.
- The TS EAMCET 2022 score will determine the final admission process. Examining authority will not consider more than 25 % weightage of intermediate marks.
- The candidate must be a resident of India, and they must satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or any equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Candidates should score at least 25% marks in the TS EAMCET exam to appear in the rank list. However, there is no relaxation of marks for reserved categories.
Furthermore, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the TS EAMCET 2022 exam. However, candidates must pass the class 12th exam to be eligible for TS EAMCET registration.
Also Read: TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates Announced