"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the correction facility for JEE Main 2022 application form today, 8 April."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the correction facility for JEE Main 2022 application form today, 8 April. Thus, candidates can edit the JEE Main application form until 9 PM today. Applicants should make corrections very carefully on the website jeemain.nta.nic.in, as no further option for correction will be provided. However, the JEE Main 2022 correction facility is restricted to limited particulars only. Candidates will not be able to edit details like mobile number, e-mail address, and residential address.
Applicants will have to log in using their registration number and password on the official website to make corrections in the NTA JEE Main application form. Previously, NTA had announced that there would be no correction allowed in JEE Main Application Form after the registration closes. The JEE Main registration closed on 5 April.
Steps to Edit JEE Main 2022 Application Form
Authorities will close the JEE Main 2022 editing window today. Thus, applicants can check the steps below to make changes in the JEE Main session 1 application form.
- Visit the NTA JEE Main 2022 official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Then, log in using your registration number and password.
- Afterwards, click on the “JEE Main Correction in Application Form” link.
- Read the instruction and click on “Proceed” for JEE Main correction window.
- JEE Main application form will appear on the screen. Candidates can make the necessary corrections if required.
- After making the corrections, click on the “Submit” button
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.