"Officials have successfully conducted the TS EAMCET 2022 day 2 shift 1 exam on 19 July 2022, from 9 AM to 12 PM."
TS EAMCET 2022 shift 1 exam was successfully conducted on 19 July 2022, from 9 AM to 12 PM. The exam is conducted online, and a total of 160 MCQ questions have to be answered in 180 minutes. The questions are asked on three different subjects, Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (40 questions) and Mathematics (80 questions). The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer, whereas no mark will be deducted for incorrectly marked answers.
- TS EAMCET 2022: Download Memory Based Questions of 18 July Exam (Shift 1 & 2)
- TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift 1 Paper Analysis Out (18th July)
- TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day 1 Shift 2 Paper Analysis Out (18th July)
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day 2 Shift 1 Paper Analysis: Subjects & Topics Covered
As the first shift on exam day 2 concludes, here is an initial report on the question paper.
|Subjects: Questions Paper||Important Topics Covered|
Here are the highlights of the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day 2 Shift 1 based on the initial reports by the students.
- Students regarded the overall exam difficulty level as moderate to tough.
- Mathematics – tough.
- Physics – most difficult section of the paper.
- Chemistry – students found this section easy.
- Mandatory Documents presented at the centre – admit cards and other relevant documents.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.