"TS EAMCET 2022 Shift 2 question paper Analysis is Out. The exam was conducted on 18th july 2022. Check here for more details."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Institute (JNTU) has conducted TS EAMCET 2022 shift 2 (Day 2) exams on 18th July 2022 from 3 pm to 6 pm. The exam was in online mode and was a computer-based test (CBT). There are 160 MCQ questions in total. The segregation Of questions is like Physics – 40 questions, Mathematics – 80 questions, and Chemistry – 40 questions. The language of the question paper was English, Urdu, and Telegu. For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded +1. There were no negative markings for any incorrect answers.
- TS EAMCET 2022: Exam Starts, Check Exam Timings & Things to Carry
- TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day I Shift 1 Paper Analysis: Check Exam Difficulty Here
Major Highlights of TS EAMCET Shift 2 Paper Analysis (18th July)
Given below are some of the major highlights of TS EAMCET 2022 Paper Analysis for Shift 2
- In terms of difficulty level, the paper was moderate.
- The toughest section was the Physics subject.
- However, the chemistry was an easier subject than the others.
- The majority of the questions in the paper were from Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Function, Matrices and Organic Chemistry.
- 110+ was the expected number of good attempts.
TS EAMCET Question Paper Analysis Shift 2
Given in the tables is the overall analysis of Shift 2 question paper for TS EAMCET exam.
|Overall difficulty level||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Physics||Tough|
|Difficulty level of Mathematics||Moderate to Tough|
|Difficulty level of Chemistry||Easy|
|Overall expected good attempts||110+|
|Most difficult subject||Physics|
|Was it time consuming?||No|
|Topics that have Maximum Weightage||Trigonometry
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.