"The TBJEE has started its online TBJEE Application. The application deadline is now extended up to 7 March 2022. Check out for more details"
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has started the TJEE Application process. The application deadline has been extended till 7 March 2022. Eligible candidates can register online from the official website tbjee.nic.in. Previously, the last date of registration was 2 March 2022.
Steps to fill TJEE 2022 Application Form
- Visit tbjee.nic.in, the official website, tbjee.nic.in
- Click the “Apply online for the 2022 Tripura Joint Entrance Exam” link on the homepage.
- New users must first register themselves by clicking the New User Registration option.
- Now, enter your registration details such as name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth, and password.
- After registering, please log in again with your new ID and password.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee and submit the form.
- Save, download, and print the TJEE 2022 application form for later reference.
TJEE 2022 Application Fee details
Here are the TBJEE Application fee details:
|General Male||Rs 550|
The exam will be held on April 27 in three shifts.
|Physical Chemistry||11 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Biology||1:30 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Mathematics||2:45 PM to 3:30 PM|
The exam will be conducted in exam centres at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambasa, Udaipur, Santirbazar, and Agartala. Candidates for Engineering must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Students enrolling in Medicine / Agriculture etc., need to appear in physics, chemistry, and biology. The notice states that candidates wishing to participate in both of the above groups must participate in all four subjects.