SWAYAM July 2021 Semester Registration Deadline Extended
The National Testing Agency has extended the deadline for applying for the SWAYAM July 2021 semester examinations to 10 January 2022.
The National Testing Agency has extended the deadline to apply for the SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds) July 2021 semester examinations. According to the schedule released, the deadline to submit the SWAYAM application forms is 10 January 2022, while the deadline to submit the application fee is 11 January 2022. Later, applicants will be able to make corrections in the July 2021 session application form from 12 to 14 January 2022 on the official website, swayam.nta.ac.in. Afterwards, officials will conduct the July 2021 semester exams for the various certifications on 18 and 19 February 2022.
SWAYAM was initiated by the Central Government, designed to bring the best teaching-learning resources to everyone, especially the most disadvantaged. With SWAYAM, the government seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the new phase of education.
Steps to Register for SWAYAM July 2021 Semester
NTA extended the registration deadline for SWAYAM July semester exams to 10 January. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves.
- Visit SWAYAM’s website – swayam.nta.ac.in.
- Then, click on the login link given at the end of the page.
- Enter the email address and click on the “Generate OTP” link.
- Then, enter the OTP to complete the registrations.
- Afterwards, enter all the required details in the registration form.
- Submit the SWAYAM application fee.
- Finally, click on the final submission tab.
POST YOUR COMMENT