"SSC Stenographer exam 2020 will be held from September 29 to October 1, 2022. The call letter for document verification will be released soon"
SSC Stenographer Exam 2020: The document verification for SSC Stenographer Exam 2020 will be conducted from September 29 to October 1, 2022. Subsequently, the call letter for document verification will be released soon. Importantly, all candidates qualified for document verification must appear for it along with the original documents and their photocopies.
Documents Required for SSC Stenographer Exam 2020
All the Candidates need to carry the following documents for SSC Grade C and D Exam 2020:
- Matriculation or Secondary Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Order letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications that indicate the Authority (with the date and number) under which it has been so treated, with respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if an applicant is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification, as per the requirement of the Notice of examination.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if the candidate belongs to a reserved category.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate for any age relaxation, If applicable.
- No Objection Certificate, in the case of pre-employment in Government or Government undertakings.
Note: For the SSC Stenographer Exam 2020, all the candidates must bring two passport-size recent colour photographs. Simultaneously, effectively bring one original valid Photo ID Proof for their document verification. Photo ID proof can be Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Pan Card etc.
The candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the website of the Commission. Meanwhile, keep a tab on the concerned Regional Office where the notifications regarding the SSC Stenographer exam 2020 have appeared for further updates. Applicants must ensure they appear for Document Verification on the date, time and venue mentioned in their Admission Certificate.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.