"UPSC declared the result of the National Defense Academy(NDA) 2 written exam on 19 September, 2022 at the official website."
UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022: Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the result of the National Defense Academy(NDA) written exam on 19 September. UPSC also released the result for Naval Academy, UPSC NA Result 2022. The list of roll numbers of the candidates who qualified the exam and can move on to the next round is now available. In the next round, candidates will attend the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) interview. To check the UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022, head to the official website: upsc.gov.in.
Steps to Check UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022
Given below are the steps to check the UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022:
- First, go to the official website of the UPSC: upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link ‘Written Result: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2022’ link in the ‘What’s New’ section.
- On the next page, click on the link in the documents section.
- The NDA result PDF will appear on the screen.
- Use the ‘CTRL+F’ function to locate the candidate’s roll number in the list.
To go directly to the Result PDF, Click Here.
Further, qualified candidates must register online on the Indian Army Recruiting website for an interview by the SSB. Once registered, candidates would then be allotted selection centers and dates of the interview and informed of the same via their registered email.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 was conducted on 4 September. Candidates who qualify all the rounds will be admitted to the Army, Navy, and Air Force Wings of the NDA for the 150th Course and the 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing on 2 July 2023.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.