SSC CGL 2023 Application Fees: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the SSC CGL application fees 2023 till today, May 5 (11 PM). Candidates can pay the application fee online at ssc.nic.in.
Likewise, candidates can pay the SSC CGL 2023 application fees through the bank till tomorrow, May 6. The SSC will open the SSC CGL application correction from May 10 to 11, up to 11 PM.
How to Pay SSC CGL 2023 Application Fees Online?
Follow the below-given steps to pay the SSC CGL 2023 application fees.
- Visit the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the SSC CGL registration link available.
- Enter the required credentials to log in.
- Open the SSC CGL 2023 application.
- Make the fee payment of INR 100 via online mode.
- Save the details and download the fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates must note that the SSC CGL 2023 application fees payment is exempted for all female candidates, Ex-Servicemen (ESM), and candidates belonging to reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD).
The Commission will will conduct the CGL tier 1 exam 2023 from July 14 to 27, in online mode. The SSC CGL admit card will be released 4 days before the exam commences.