"Shiv Nadar University UG Admissions for round 2 is now open. The last date to apply is 24th July. Check here to know the important dates."
Shiv Nadar University UG Admissions: Shiv Nadar University (SNU) has already started the application for the academic session of 2022-23 for undergraduate degree courses. Candidates can download the application form online from the official website.
SNU offers various UG and PG courses in multiple streams like Natural Sciences, Management, Engineering, Humanities, and Social Sciences. Candidates seeking admission to the mentioned course can fill out the application form by 24th July 2022.
Shiv Nadar University conducts entrance examinations for the admission of candidates in the UG courses. However, SNU conducts Academic Proficiency Test (APT) and Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) for admissions to the flagship BTech programme. SNU admits candidates to the BTech programme based on scores in SNUSAT and APT.
Steps to Apply for Shiv Nadar University UG Admissions 2022
Here is a step-by-step guide that a candidate can follow to register for SNUSAT.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of Shiv Nadar University – snuadmissions.com
- Next, they need to complete the one-time registration. Candidates must click on the “Apply Now” tab and fill in all the details like mobile number, email Id etc.
- After that, a login window will appear. They can enter their login credentials in the required field.
- Candidates need to fill in the application form very carefully.
- Finally, to complete the registration process, they must pay an application fee of Rs 1200 online. Submit the application form.
- Applicants should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for Shiv Nadar University UG Admission 2022
Given below in the table are the important dates and events of SNUSAT.
|Last Date To Apply Through SNUSAT & APT Tests||24th July, 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date of SNUSAT & APT||17th July, 2022|
|Last Date to Give SNUSAT and APT Tests||27th July, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University UG Admission 2022
- Candidates will need to pass the class 10+2 form a board to be eligible for all UG courses.
- They have to secure the minimum percentage of marks, according to the board.
Selection process for Shiv Nadar University
- The selection of the candidates to the UG courses will be based on the combined marks obtained in JEE/10+2 score + APT and SNUSAT.
- After that, a candidate needs to go through a three step selection process.
- For the final admission, 50% weightage will be given to JEE/10+2 score and the rest 50% will be given to APT and SNUSAT.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.