"The Shiv Nadar University admissions for the year 2022-23 begins at its Chennai campus. Students can apply for 6 UG courses."
The Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Admissions for the 2022-23 academic year are now open. Interested students can apply by filling out the application forms. Additionally, note that these applications are for 6 undergraduate courses. Furthermore, complete your application before May 22.
Shiv Nadar University Admissions 2022-23: Application & Admission
The focal points one must adhere to are mentioned below while filling out the application form.
- Check all details that you enter in the application form before submitting.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500 is obligatory. After filling out the form, ensure that you make the payment.
- The application deadline for phase 1 is May 22. Following this, the university will conduct an entrance exam, SNUCEE, for admissions. SNUCEE, will be held on May 29.
- SNUCEE 2022 is a two-hour-long Computer-Based test.
- The question paper will include an aptitude test and one on core subjects.
- Students will have to appear for a round of personal interviews. However, only after the entrance exam results. Also, note that good SNUCEE scores do not guarantee admission. A candidate’s class 12 marks will also be a determining factor.
Courses Offered at Shiv Nadar University
For the academic year 2022-23, Shiv Nadar University Admissions are open for 6 undergraduate courses at the Chennai campus. These include:
- B. Tech. in artificial intelligence and data science.
- B. Tech. in computer science & engineering (cyber security).
- B. Comm. & B. Comm. (Hons.)
- B. Tech. in computer science & engineering (internet of things).
- B. Comm. – professional accounting
- B. Sc. Economics (data science) – overseen by the new department of economics.
In addition, visit the university’s website – www.snuchennai.edu.in for regular updates on the university’s courses, admissions, and other aspects.