"Rungta Group of Institutions currently accepting applications for undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and PhD programmes."
Rungta Group of Institutions offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and PhD programmes in the field of Engineering, Commerce, Computer Applications, and many more. Thus, they have started the application window for candidates to apply.
Furthermore, candidates also need to appear in the counselling round to get a seat in the programmes of the Rungta Group of Institutions. Along with it, candidates’ past academic record plays a crucial role in the selection process.
Steps to Apply for Rungta Group of Institutions Programs
Officials have started the application forms on the official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps to fill up the forms.
- Visit the official application portal – rungta.ac.in
- Then, go to admissions and select the desired course on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Register yourself after filling in the required details, such as name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Then, log in with your registration credentials and fill in all details in the application form.
- Next, submit the application form and save it.
- Finally, applicants must also take a printout of the form for all future needs.
RGI Admission Selection Process
- Initially, officials will shortlist applicants on the basis of their performance in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Then, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for various counselling rounds.
- Lastly, the final selection will be based on the overall performance in the entrance exam and past academic records.