"Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) will conclude the registration process for PUCAT 2021 today on 20 August."
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) will conclude the registration process for PUCAT 2021 today on 20 August. Earlier, the university started the registration process on 11 June 2021. Students can apply for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test 2021 online on the official website of the VBSPU. Students should consider it as the last opportunity to apply for the PUCAT exam. However, before filling out the PUCAT application form, check the eligibility criteria given on the official website.
How to Apply for the PUCAT 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can perform the following instructions to fill out the PUCAT application form.
- Visit the official website –
- Then, go to the “Admissions” tab available on the homepage.
- Select the “Click here for applying online form for PUCAT2021” link.
- Then, enter basic details such as the candidate’s email address and password within the PUCAT registration form.
- Afterwards, log in and fill out the personal and educational details in the PUCAT application form.
- Upload the requisite documents in the prescribed format to the PUCAT application form.
- Then pay the PUCAT application fee which is INR 500 for general category candidates and INR 250 for SC/ST category.
- Finally, preview and submit the PUCAT application form.