"The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has started the application correction facility for the KEAM 2021, 19 August."
The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has started the application correction facility for the KEAM 2021, 19 August. Hence, candidates can avail of the modification window online on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. However, applicants must first provide their registration number and password to access the online facility.
In addition, candidates can object to discrepancies in their application form through the “Memo Details” button within the KEAM login page. However, applicants must support their claim with pertinent documents. Due to COVID-19 constraints, all corrections must occur online. Moreover, NRI candidates can avail themselves of the facility at a later date.
Steps to Correct the KEAM 2021 Application
The registration modification facility is now available online until 4 September 2021. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to make changes to their applications.
- Go to the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the “KEAM candidate portal” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter the given details, such as the candidate’s application number and password to proceed.
- Then, select the “Memo Details” tab.
- Make the necessary changes to the application.
- Then, save the application form.