"PESSAT 2022 counselling first round is on 23rd July 2022. Check here to know the detailed admission procedure and important dates & events."
Tentatively in July, PES university is going to conduct PESSAT 2022 counselling. According to the schedule, candidates will participate in the PESSAT Counselling 2022. After that, they need to report to the specific centers according to the timing.
PESSAT Counselling 2022: Admission Procedure
- Visit the official website and register by entering the required field’s login credentials like registration number and date of birth.
- Next, candidates need to fill out their choices of courses. Candidates can choose as many choices as possible, which will maximize their admission chances.
- After the registration process, candidates need to be ready with demand drafts. Failing this will prevent the candidate from participating in the PESSAT seat allotment process.
- After confirming the seat, the University will take the Demand draft with the tuition fee. The draft will be returned if the candidate cancels the seat or wishes to participate in the second round.
Candidates will be given four options after the allotment of seats. It will decide whether the candidate chooses the seat, cancels it or wishes to participate in the second round.
- Option A – If a candidate chooses option A, they are confirming their seat and are willing to go further with the admission process.
- Option B – This option means that the candidate confirms the seat but doesn’t have the original documents. This makes that candidate’s provisional admission.
- Option C – Choosing this option means the candidate rejects the allotted seat.
- Option D denotes that the candidate wishes to participate in the second round of counselling.
Important Dates & Events
|6th June 2022||Registration Last Date (Outside Bengaluru)|
|13th June, 2022||Registration Last Date (In Bengaluru)|
|14th June, 2022||Start of slot bookings|
|20th June to 10th July, 2022||PESSAT|
|12th July 2022||Last date for candidates whose results are announced to update the 12th std or 2nd PU marks.|
|13th July, 2022||PESSAT Results|
|23rd July & 24th July, 2022||First Round Counselling|
|August, 2022||Last Date:
|August, 2022||PESSAT Second or Final Round Counselling|
|August/September, 2022||Start of Classes|
Tentative Dates for B.Arch
|August, 2022||Last date to upload NATA and 12th std or 2nd PU scores online|
|August, 2022||First round of counselling for seat selection (PES University)|
|August, 2022||for Admitted Students, Last date for submission of Original documents or Surrender of Seat|
|August, 2022||If seats are surrendered in the 1st round, the start of the second round of Counselling|
|August/ September, 2022||Start of 1st-semester classes.|
Tentative Dates for All Other Programmes
|July, 2022||Online Registration last date|
|PESSAT Results||3 days after taking the test|
|August, 2022||Start of classes for all UG programmes|
The Executive M.Tech – Cybersecurity Engineering’s Fall 2022 batch and August 2022 Batch, the classes are starting in the month of August 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.