"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test for Undergraduate (NEET UG 2022) tomorrow, 17 July."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test for Undergraduate (NEET UG 2022) tomorrow, 17 July 2022. The single most significant medical undergraduate exam will be held for over 18 lakh registered candidates from 2 to 5:20 PM.
Along with the NEET 2022 admit card, the NTA has issued exam day guidelines to be followed by candidates. NEET 2022 exam day advisory specifies certain dos and don’ts for candidates appearing for the test.
- NEET UG 2022: Starts on 17 July, Check Exam Timings & Admit Card Details
- NEET UG 2022: Dress Code Guidelines for Exam Day
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card Out: Download Yours Now
NEET UG 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Here are the NEET exam day guidelines for candidates to ensure that no last-minute hassles arise on test day.
- Candidates will be assigned seats based on their roll number. Each candidate must find their designated seat promptly and occupy it.
- All candidates will be video recorded, so maintain a firm posture and face the camera whenever it approaches.
- Additionally, candidates must arrive at the NEET 2022 exam center according to the scheduled time slot; if they fail to do so, they will not be permitted to enter.
- Candidates must not possess any restricted item.
- As the authority provides no safekeeping facilities, candidates are advised not to bring items that have been prohibited.
- Candidates need to ensure that the test booklet contains the same number of pages as indicated on the cover.
- Moreover, a candidate cannot leave the exam center before it has concluded. Before leaving, they must hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the hall; however, candidates with a genuine medical condition can eat and drink after assessment.
- At the exam centre, candidates must present the following documents-
- Printout of NEET admit card.
- A passport-size photograph (as uploaded on the NEET application form)
- A valid ID proof
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.