OPSC ASO Exam Date 2022 on 21 August – Admit Card Expected Soon
Officials from the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will conduct the OPSC ASO 2022 exam on August 21.
OPSC ASO exam 2022 to be held on August 21. (image credits: pexels.com)
OPSC ASO Exam Date 2022: Officials from the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) have authorized the application process for the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2022. Candidates applied online from 20 January to 19 February for a total of 796 posts. The main exam will possibly take place on 21 August 2022 in three shifts. Moreover, the OPSC will release the admit card before the OPSC ASO exam 2022.
Candidates who have completed the ASO application successfully online will receive the admit card. Upon receiving their admit cards, candidates must check that the details mentioned on the cards are accurate. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the helpdesk immediately.
Step By Step Procedure to Download the OPSC ASO Admit Card
Candidates must follow the steps below to download their admit cards before OPSC ASO exam date 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website at opsc.gov.in.
- Next, choose “notifications” from the homepage’s “Candidate’s Corner.”
- Then, click on the live link for the OPSC ASO 2022 admit card and log in with your credentials (your birthdate and registration number).
- Manually verify the entered information and then click on “Submit.”
- Your OPSC ASO admit card will get displayed on the screen, which you can download and print.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT