"OPSC Recruitment 2022, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is accepting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts."
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts. Applicants can submit theirs from August 17 till September 16, 2022.
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The authorities will fill a total of 27 vacancies through this recruitment drive.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Chief Executive Officer Group||6|
|Enforcement Officer Group-A||2|
|Executive Officer Group-B||15|
Also Read: OPSC issues OCS 2021 prelims exam date
Eligibility for the Recruitment Drive
Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive below.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and be able to read, write, and speak Odia.
- Applicants must have Odia listed as a language subject on their H.S.C. or equivalent exam.
- Passed an exam administered in the Odia language at the Middle School level.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a Government recognized Institution.
- Applicant should hold a computer-related degree, certificate, or diploma from a recognized university.
- Candidate must be under 38 years and over 21 years of age as of the 1st day of January 2022.
Important Events & Dates
Given below are the important events and dates for the recruitment drive:
|Starting date of the application||August 17, 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||September 16, 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.