"The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has opened the UPCET application form correction facility today, 17 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has opened the UPCET application form correction facility online today, 17 July 2021. The deadline to make corrections within the UPCET 2021 application form is 20 July 2021. Hence, candidates can avail the corrections facility online at the official website (upcet.nta.nic.in). To do so, applicants must log in to the website portal using their login credentials like application number and password.
The Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET) was previously known as the UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination). In addition, for the first time, the UPCET 2021 will take place as a computer-based test. Henceforth, the examination schedule for the UPCET 2021 will be available shortly. The UPCET is an entrance exam facilitating admissions to several professional courses at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. UPCET-affiliated institutions include AKTU Lucknow, MMMUT Gorakhpur, and HBTU Kanpur.
How to Make Corrections to the NTA UPCET Application Form
The application correction facility for the UPCET is now available. Hence, applicants can follow the steps given below to correct the UPCET application form. The board advises candidates that modified details will be considered final and cannot be changed further.
- Go to the UPCET official website – upcet.nta.nic.in
- Then, select the “UPCET 2021 application form correction” link on the homepage.
- The website will then redirect you to the login page.
- Then, enter your application number and password.
- Complete the security pin and select the “submit” button to proceed.
- Then, modify the required details in the application form.
- Finally, verify and submit the final application.