"The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to close the CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) 2022 registration window today, 17 March."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the CMAT 2022 registration window today, 17 March. Only students who complete the CMAT application form by 11:59 PM tonight will be allowed to participate in the CMAT exam. Candidates who have not yet registered for CMAT 2022 can find the direct link at the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in. To complete the registration process, applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 2000 (male), and INR 1000 (female candidates) can be deposited until 18 March 2022, by 11:50 PM. Before filling out the CMAT registrations, applicants should check and meet the specified CMAT eligibility criteria. NTA has scheduled to hold the CMAT 2022 on 9 April 2022. Officials will conduct the exam in a computer-based mode in around 124 cities across India for the academic year 2022-23.
Steps to Register for CMAT 2022
NTA will close the application window for CMAT 2022 registrations online today, 17 March. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Registration for CMAT 2022” tab on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the ”New Registration” tab.
- Then, enter your name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, and address and register.
- Afterwards, log in using the application number and password.
- Fill in the form using the required details.
- Then, upload all documents and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the registration form.