"Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has extended the MET 2022 application form deadline to 31 March 2022."
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has extended the MET 2022 application form deadline. As per the new dates at manipal.edu, the MET 2022 application form is now available online until 31 March. Previously, the final date to fill out and submit the application form of MET was 15 March. The MET authorities will not accept any applications after the last date. Therefore, only the registered candidates will be able to access the MET 2022 slot booking facility and download their admit cards. MET 2022 will be held in three phases – 22, 23, and 24 April and 20, 21, and 22 May for Phase I and II, respectively. Phase 3 dates of MET are expected to be released soon. MAHE conducts MET annually to provide B.Tech. admissions into the participating campuses.
Steps to Fill Out the MET 2022 Application Form
MAHE will close the MET 2022 application forms on their official website. Thus, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – manipal.edu.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link on the homepage.
- Enter details such as your name, mobile number, state, programme level applying for, stream, and programme and register.
- Then, proceed to the candidate login section and fill in the personal and communication details.
- Afterward, pay the application fee of MET 2022 online.
- Then upload scanned images of photographs and signatures as per the specifications set by the authorities.
- Finally, submit the application form.