"The NEET UG 2022 exam city allotment information is expected to be released soon by the NTA. Check details on how to access the list here."
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2022 exam city allotment information is to be released soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidates will be able to check the exam city allotment information on the official NEET/NTA website. Moreover, the NEET admit card will be available by June’s second week. As per the official notice by NTA, the exam city information containing the exam venue will help the students make the necessary arrangements. Furthermore, the NTA will also release the NEET 2022 OMR sheet filling instructions with the exam city information.
As per the official notice by authorities, the NEET exam allotment order will be different from NEET 2022 admit card. Moreover, the NEET exam city information will give the candidates the details on the exam city location. However, the NEET admit card is a mandatory document, and the candidates have to carry it with them for entry to the exam hall. Continue reading the article to know about the steps to check NEET 2022 exam city allotment.
Steps to Check NEET UG 2022 Exam City Allotment
Mentioned below are the steps to check the NEET exam allotment :
- Visit the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘View Advance Information for Allotment of Centre City’ tab on the homepage.
- Next, the candidates must enter their application number, DOB in DD/MM/YY format, and the Security Pin. Then click on ‘Submit.’
- Finally, the NEET exam city allotment document will appear on the screen; download it.
Details Mentioned on the List
Mentioned below is the list of details mentioned in the NEET 2022 exam city allotment list:
- Candidate’s Personal Information
- Medium of NEET 2022 chosen
- Exam Date, Time, and Venue
- Exam Instructions
- Instructions to fill OMR Sheet
Furthermore, July 17 is the designated NEET 2022 exam date. A total of 557 cities across the nation and abroad will conduct the entrance exam. It will be an offline exam, viz., a paper-pencil-based test. Also, the authorities have extended the exam duration by 20 minutes.