"NEET UG 2022 registration window will close on May 15. The application process & date sheet, and required documents are listed ahead."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is currently accepting applications for the NEET UG 2022. They will close down the window on May 15. Thus, interested candidates should register for the exam quickly within the given period. The form is available on NEET’s official website neet.nta.nic.in.
Earlier, the last date for registration was May 6. The authorities will conduct the exam on July 17 in pen-and-paper mode. The paper will have questions from the course of both classes 11 and 12. Candidates can find more information about the application process and required documents below.
Read More: NEET UG 2022 Application Deadline Extended
How to apply for NEET UG 2022?
The application process for the examination is explained ahead:
- First, visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- Then click on the tab stating “NEET UG 2022 Registrations”.
- Register and fill out the NEET 2022 application form.
- Upload the required documents such as signature, thumb impression, and photographs.
- After this, pay the online application fee and “Submit”.
- At last, download the form and take a printout.
Documents Required for Registration
Mentioned below are the documents required in the NEET 2022 registration, which the candidate would require:
- A recent passport size photograph
- A postcard size photograph
- Applicant’s signature
- Their left & right hands, fingers & thumb impression
- Category certificate (if it is applicable)
- PwD certificate (if it is applicable)
- Embassy/ Citizenship certificate (if it is applicable)
- Class 10 passed certificate
NTA will conduct NEET 2022 in 13 languages. Candidates can select their preferred language when filling out the form. The agency will conduct NEET in 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India.