"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the application form deadline for NEET UG 2022 till 15 May 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2022). The application process for NEET 2022 was to be closed on 6 May. However, authorities have extended the date to 15 May.
Candidates who have not submitted their NEET UG 2022 application form must fill in the form on or before 15 May at neet.nta.nic.in. Officials will consider the NEET application form after the successful fee payment. Candidates can submit the NEET application form fee on or before 15 May. While the authorities have been extending the date of filling out the NEET application form, students are demanding to postpone the exam. Since officials have not given any statements regarding this, appearing candidates are demanding for NEET 2022 to be held in the month of August.
Steps to Fill Out NEET 2022 Application Form
Officials have extended the NEET 2022 application forms. Thus, candidates must follow the below steps to fill out the NEET application form.
- Go to the official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “NEET 2022 Registration” link.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Afterward, enter personal information to generate an application number and password.
- Login again with your application number and password.
- Then, enter the personal, educational, and contact information.
- Upload the required document such as photograph, signature, left thumb impression, etc.
- Pay the NEET 2022 application fee.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” tab.
The NEET UG 2022 exam date is 17 July and will be held in pen and paper mode. Authorities will hold the exam from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM. A total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination, out of which candidates will have to answer 180 questions.