"NTA will close the the NEET UG 2022 application forms on 15 May 2022. The exam will be held on 17 July in pen-paper mode."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2022 application forms on 15 May 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates must register for the medical entrance exam before the deadline. The forms are available on NEET’s official website neet.nta.nic.in.
Previously, the last date for registration was 6 May. However, it was extended due to multiple requests by the exam aspirants. The authorities will conduct the exam on 17 July in pen-and-paper mode. The paper will have questions from the course of both classes 11 and 12. Candidates can find more information about the application process below.
Steps to Apply For NEET UG 2022
Students can follow the steps given below to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.
- Now click on the tab stating “NEET UG 2022 Registrations” on the homepage.
- Next, register and fill out the detailed application form.
- Upload the required documents such as signature, thumb impression, and photographs.
- After this, pay the online application fee and “Submit” the form.
- Finally, download the form and take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates for NEET UG
Candidates must go through the important dates and events related to the medical entrance exam given below.
|Release of Application Forms||7 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||15 May 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|