"The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET UG 2021 provisional results for the second mop-up round on the official website."
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the provisional results for the second mop-up round of the NEET UG counselling for B.Sc. Nursing and BDS at mcc.nic.in. Candidates allotted seats in round two of NEET mop-up round counselling must report to the allotted colleges with relevant documents after the declaration of final results. Officials grant around 27,948 BDS through NEET 2021 counselling.
Steps to Download NEET 2021 Counselling Second Mop-up Round Results
Officials have released the NEET 2021 counselling results for the second mop-up round on the official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to check their results.
- Go to the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Then, click the NEET UG medical counselling.
- The link to download the provisional result is available on the left side.
- Afterward, candidates can click the “Provisional result B.Sc. nursing & BDS mop-up UG 2021” link.
- The result will appear in PDF format.
- Finally, verify the details mentioned in the PDF and download it for future reference.
MCC will soon release the final result on the official website. Also, any changes in the final results of the NEET counselling second mop-up round will not be permitted. After the release of the final result PDF, candidates must report to the assigned institute along with the required documents within the dates to be specified by the MCC.