"CEE Kerala has reopened the KEAM 2022 application forms on 5 May. Students must apply for the exam on or before 10 May 2022."
The Commissioner Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala has reopened the KEAM 2022 application forms on 5 May on the official website. Therefore, interested students must apply for the exam on or before 10 May 2022. Earlier, the last date to apply for the exam was 30 April. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for KEAM 2022. The application process of KEAM comprises of registration, filling out forms, uploading documents and payment of fees.
Read More: KEAM 2022 Postponed to 3 July
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2022
Following are the steps to apply for KEAM 2022.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the application form.
- Afterwards, click on ‘Registration’ and proceed.
- Complete the registration process using personal details like gender, date of birth, and others.
- After registration, login to the candidate portal using the credentials generated.
- Next, fill up the detailed application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
Furthermore, authorities will conduct the entrance exam on 3 July 2022. Previously, the exam was to be held on 26 June 2022. However, the date was postponed to avoid a direct clash with Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022.