"Here are some essential tips for your NEET PG 2022 preparation. The exam is upcoming, check here for recommended books & important topics."
The inaugural NEET PG is to be held on May 21, 2022 at various centres across the nation. With D-day approaching, candidates would be putting all their efforts into scoring well in the upcoming exam. Continue reading for book recommendations & important topics for your NEET PG 2022 Preparation.
The paper comprises three sections – para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical. The paper will have 200 questions, and there will be no negative marking. Keeping the exam format and topics in mind, here are some important tips for performing well in the exam.
Also Read: NEET PG 2022 Live News: SC Dismisses Plea
Important Tips for NEET PG 2022
Some mandatory pointers to consider, ranging from generic to specific, are given ahead:
- Allot as much as 8-9 hours daily for studying. Exams like NEET PG require rigorous preparation.
- But don’t forget to take proper breaks to avoid burnout.
- Create a proper timetable, keeping in mind the above points and aspects like the difficulty levels and the weightage of each topic.
- Make notes properly for each topic. Notes are much easier for quick recall than the given textbooks.
- Revise the studied topics thoroughly.
- Regularly attempt mock tests to have a sense of ascertainment regarding your preparation levels.
- Use mnemonics for learning, such as wordplay, short forms, and associations. They make learning topics easier.
Some of the most important topics are mentioned below. Remember to pay special focus on them:
- PSM – Changes in NHP’s, vaccines and recent advances in the field
- Shorter subjects like Anesthesia, Dermatology and Radiology
- CNS and Endo in medicine
- Initial 5-6 chapters from Robin’s small book in pathology
- Recent drugs in pharmacology
These are some recommended books, named subject-wise:
|Anatomy||Arvind Arora or ACROSS or Rajesh Kaushal|
|Pathology||Sparsh Gupta or Devesh Mishra|
|Medicine||Deepak Marwah or Mudit Khanna|
|Forensic Medicine||ACROSS or Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal or Arvind Arora|
|Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 & 3||Amit Tripathi & Ashish Gupta|
|DNB CET Review for Primary and Post Diploma||Vaibhav Bharat & Ishad Aggarwal|
|All India PG Medical Entrance Exam with Answers||Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi|
|DAMS Beat The NEET||Sumer K Sethi|
Remember to stick with only a select few books and not go into topics too deeply at this point. Its the time to look over and perfect the previously done preparations and attempt mock tests.