"TANCET 2022 is just around the corner. Check out a few last-minute preparation tips and exam day guidelines for TANCET 2022."
TANCET 2022 will take place on May 14 and May 15, 2022. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted by Anna University for admission to top colleges in Tamil Nadu in MBA/MCA/M.Tech/ME/M.Arch/M.Plan courses. In order to ace the exam, TANCET 2022 aspirants must know the final preparation tips and guidelines for the exam day.
Last-Minute Preparation Tips for TANCET 2022
It is common for students to feel nervous during the last few days before the exam. However, there are some tips that will help you during the last-minute exam preparation. Check out the tips summarised below:
- Aspirants must understand the TANCET 2022 exam pattern. This includes the number of sections, test duration, marking scheme, etc. If you know the exam pattern well, it will help you plan out your exam day strategy.
- During the final days of exam preparation, students should dedicate time to revision, analysis, and practice.
- It is important to solve the previous year’s TANCET question papers. Analyse the mock papers and learn from your mistakes.
- Do not stress and believe in yourself and the hard work you have put in for the preparation.
- Keep your mind fresh and focused by taking breaks between your studies.
- Learn shortcuts and revise formulas for mathematical problems. This will help you manage your time effectively during the exam.
- While taking the exam, first attempt the sections and topics that you know well. Do not waste your time by solving questions that you do not understand.
- Do not make the mistake of studying new topics at the last moment. Check the TANCENT 2022 syllabus and revise the topics that you have already covered properly.
TANCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The duration of the TANCET 2022 exam is two hours, and it will take place in offline pen and paper mode. Below are the guidelines that candidates must follow while taking TANCET 2022 exam:
- Arrive early at the examination centre to complete the verification process smoothly.
- Check the location of the exam centre beforehand to ensure that you reach there on time on exam day.
- Bring your TANCET 2022 admit card to the exam centre. Take a printout of the same a day before the exam. You must also carry a photo identity proof such as an Aadhaar Card/ Passport/Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence.
- After reaching the exam centre, check the seating arrangement according to the roll number given on your admit card.
- Do not forget to maintain social distancing norms at the test centre. Throughout the exam duration, you must wear a mask. Moreover, you must carry a 50 ml hand sanitiser and a transparent water bottle.
- You must have a black/blue ballpen to fill in the OMR sheets.
- Read the instructions provided in the test booklet. Pay attention to the instructions given by the invigilator as well.
- Do not carry electronic devices like mobile phones, watches, or calculators inside the test centre. The invigilator will provide you with rough sheets, so there is no need to bring any notebook/paper for rough work.