"MCC will close the registration window for NEET PG counselling 2022 at 12 Noon today, 23 September."
NEET PG 2022 Counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will close the registration window for NEET PG counselling 2022 today, 23 September. The window will close at 12 Noon. However, candidates can perform the choice filling and locking till 11:55 AM on 25 September.
NEET PG 2022 counselling registration will consist of the following steps: register, pay fees, choice filling of courses and colleges. The admissions will be based on the candidate’s NEET PG 2022 rank and seat availability. The NEET PG Counselling will have 4 stages: round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
How to Register for NEET PG 2022 Counselling?
The following are the steps candidates should follow to complete registration for the NEET PG Counselling:
- First, go to the official website – mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the PG Medical counselling tab
- Then click on the NEET PG Counselling registration link
- Now enter the necessary details in the fields
- Submit the form
- Then the system will generate the login credentials
- Enter the login credentials to log in
- Once logged in, enter the additional information that is required.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling has 6,102 colleges and 649 hospitals as participating institutes. The seats for 26,168 Doctor of Medicine (MD), 13,649 Master of Surgery (MS), 922 PG Diploma and 1,338 DNB CET will be filled through the NEET PG Medical Counselling 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.