"The final KEAM Seat Allotment 2022 for Round 1, is now published on the official website of CEE. Check steps to view the list, along with mandatory documents needed for admissions."
KEAM Seat Allotment 2022: After much anticipation, CEE has finally released the final KEAM seat allotment for round 1 on September 22. Therefore, candidates can access the allotment result through the official website using their application number and password.
Additionally, candidates who have managed to secure seats must pay their fees towards CEE, per the round 1 seat allotment directive. They can submit the payment amount at any Head Post Office in Kerala. They can also opt to pay online. Failure to complete payment will result in loss of allotted seats and cancellations of higher options in the stream they opted for during the KEAM Seat Allotment 2022 process.
Steps to Check KEAM Seat Allotment 2022
Essentially, these are a few simple steps candidates may follow to view the KEAM First Allotment 2022 list online.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Now, click the “Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Admission 2022” link.
- Further, enter your login details like application number and password.
- Next, the KEAM Seat Allotment 2022 will appear on your screen.
- Lastly, review the allotment list and save a copy.
Besides the KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment release, CEE has published the dates for web options entry for KEAM round 2 counselling. They are going to take place from September 24 -27.
Mandatory Document List for Post-process
Qualified candidates can therefore look forward to admission to their allotted college. After completion of KEAM First Allotment 2022, candidates must be ready with the following documents to secure their positions.
- CEE Allotment Directive
- Bank Fee Receipt for KEAM Seat Allotment 2022
- KEAM 2022 Admit Card
- KEAM 2022 Result
- Proof of Birth
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate issued by the last college/institute attended
- Eligibility Certificate (any other qualifying exam other than CEE)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Original copies of all documents and certificates provided by the candidate during the online application process.
- Candidates must pay the remaining fee amount during admission.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.