"The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) started the NEET PG (Postgraduate) 2021 choice filling facility today at mcc.nic.in."
Today, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) started the NEET PG 2021 choice filling facility at mcc.nic.in. The NEET PG choice filling facility for round 2 will be available until 11 February 2022, until 11:55 PM. As per the revised NEET PG 2021 counselling dates, MCC had extended the round two registration date and began the same from 4 February 2022.
Eligible medical graduates can do the new registration for round 2 of NEET PG counselling until 10 February 2022, up to 12 PM. During the choice filling process, aspirants can select as many colleges and specialities as they want for MD/MS/PG Diploma and DNB admissions. However, they must also lock the choices chosen before the deadline, 11 February. After that, MCC will release the NEET PG counselling results for round two on 15 February 2022.
Steps to Fill Out Choices for NEET PG 2021
MCC has commenced the online registration process for round 2 of the NEET PG 2021. Thus, candidates can follow the simple steps given below to complete the application process.
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “PG Medical Counselling” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Online Registration” tab.
- Then, register by providing basic information.
- Upload supporting documents and images.
- Then, click on the “Save and Next” tab to lock the choices.
- Submit the form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further usage.
Authorities will conduct the NEET PG seat allotment process for round 2 on 13 and 14 February, after completing the NEET PG choice filling and locking process. NEET PG seat allotment will be done based on NEET PG rank, preferences of colleges & courses filled, seats available, reservation criteria, and other factors.