"The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has extended the GUJCET 2022 registration form deadline to 9 February."
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has extended the GUJCET 2022 registration form deadline to 9 February. Therefore, aspirants who could not fill out the application form until 5 February can proceed to the official website and do the same. Likewise, applicants who meet the GUJCET eligibility criteria can fill in the application form by visiting the official website, www.gujcet.org.
To fill out the GUJCET application form, aspirants will first have to register themselves, fill in the detailed application form, upload relevant documents, make the fee payment, and make the final submission. Later, officials will issue admit cards to applicants who have successfully submitted the application form to appear in the exam. Finally, they will conduct the GUJCET in pen-paper mode.
Steps to Fill Out GUJCET 2022 Registration Form
Officials will close the GUJCET 2022 registration window on 9 February 2022. Thus, aspirants can follow the steps to fill in the forms.
- Visit the official website – www.gujcet.org.
- Then, click on the “GUJCET Exam Registration 2022” link to fill out the application form.
- Click on the new candidate registration link.
- Complete the GUJCET registration using basic details.
- Log in using your credentials to fill out the form.
- Fill in the details in the GUJCET application form.
- Then upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form for GUJCET.