"The MCC has released the NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1 Final Seat Allotment result. Candidates who have been allotted a seat must complete the admission process before Oct 28."
NEET Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Final Seat Allotment result. Candidates can check the NEET Counselling 2022 Round 1 Final Seat Allotment list at the official counselling site: mcc.nic.in
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in NEET Seat Allotment 2022 Round 1 can opt to accept the allotted seat or upgrade to Round 2. If they accept the allotted seat, they should proceed to the next phase of counselling. They must download the seat allotment letter from the candidate portal and report at the allotted college/institute between Oct 22 and 28 to complete the admission process.
NEET Counselling 2022: Steps to Check Round 1 Final Seat Allotment Result
Candidates may follow the steps mentioned below to check NEET Counselling 2022 Round 1 Final Seat Allotment List:
- First, go to the official website of the MCC: mcc.nic.in
- Once on the homepage, tap on the 'UG Medical Counselling' tab.
- On the UG counselling page, click on the 'FINAL RESULT FOR ROUND-1 MBBS/BDS and B.Sc NURSING UG 2022.' displayed under the 'Current Events' section
- The Final seat allotment list pdf will open on the screen.
- To check their allotment, candidates have to go to the row number with their rank. The course and college allotted to the candidate will be displayed.
Here is the direct link to the 'FINAL RESULT FOR ROUND-1 MBBS/BDS and B.Sc NURSING UG 2022.'
The MCC had published the provisional seat allotment list for NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1 yesterday, Oct 20. Candidates were allowed to report grievances to the authorities till 8 AM on Oct 21. The final seat allotment result has been released after considering all the objections and grievances raised by candidates.
The NEET Counselling 2022 Round 2 process will commence on Nov 2. The Round 2 final seat allotment will be released by Nov 11.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.