"DME, MP is releasing the State Merit list for MP NEET UG counselling 2022, per the official schedule. Shortlisted candidates may further appear for choice filling and locking rounds starting tomorrow."
MP NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh, will publish the MP NEET merit list 2022 today, October 21. Consequently, shortlisted candidates can appear for the choice-filling round next. The MP NEET UG counselling 2022 registrations began on October 12 and ended yesterday, October 20. DME will make the selections in the merit list based on the registrations of qualifying applicants for the NEET UG 2022 exam.
Further, shortlisted candidates of the MP NEET Merit list 2022 must participate in the choice-filling and locking round. Admissions to qualifying students will only be confirmed when they have completed all levels of counselling.
Steps to Download the State Merit List - MP NEET UG Counselling 2022
Once DME releases the merit list for MP state quota seats, applicants can follow the instructions below to download it.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Now, click on the Undergraduate tab for counselling MBBS and MDS departments.
- Select the MP NEET State Merit list option.
- The screen will open the PDF for the MP NEET merit list 2022.
- Look for your name to check if you have qualified for further rounds in the MP NEET UG counselling 2022.
- Lastly, download the merit list and save it for future reference.
Particulars of MP NEET Merit List 2022
On the other hand, once candidates can access the merit list, they must check for the accuracy of the following details mentioned on the state rank list.
- Candidate Name in the Order of Merit.
- NEET UG 2022 Roll number.
- Common Rank.
- MP State Rank.
- NEET 2022 UG Rank.
- State Category Rank.
- MP Domicile.
- Total Score Obtained Out of 720.
If candidates have any queries regarding their particulars on the MP NEET State Merit List 2022, then they must contact the MP NEET UG Counselling 2022 authorities at 07552555260/07552578844.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.