"The Maharashtra State has begun the MHT CET Choice Filling 2022 Counselling for Round 2 from October 23, 2022."
MHT CET Choice Filling 2022: The Maharashtra State has begun the MHT CET Choice Filling 2022 Counselling for Round 2 from October 23, 2022. On October 22, the counselling authority will display the available seats from Round 1, and from today choice-filling for Round 2 seat allotment has begun. A total of 3 Rounds will be there for seat allocation.
All candidates who made the CAP's merit list will be able to fill out the online option form. On the specified dates, candidates must log in using their application number and password to complete the option form.
Steps to Complete MHT CET Choice Filling 2022 Form
Below are the steps mentioned for the eligible candidates to fill out their MHT CET Choice Filling 2022 form.
- Visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org
- Login by using your application ID and Password.
- The option form will be visible, now select the colleges & courses and arrange them in priority order.
- Click on "Confirm" to save and lock choices.
- Make sure to fill in choices in the correct order as there's no chance to make changes.
- Re-enter the Application ID and Password to confirm and then log out.
Documents required for MHCET Counselling
Below are the documents required during MHT CET counselling 2022.
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- MHT CET Result 2022
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (if applicable)
- MHT CET Admit Card 2022
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News