"TS ICET 2022 final phase counselling will begin on October 23, 2022."
TS ICET Counselling 2022: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the Final Phase of TS ICET Counselling 2022 to fill the vacant seats from October 23, 2022. From October 29 through October 31, 2022, the reporting can be done at the designated colleges.
Applicants who qualified for the exam with a minimum score of 50% (for candidates from the General category) and 45% are now in the TS ICET 2022 Counselling procedure (for candidates from Reserved category).
Important Dates Regarding TS ICET Counselling 2022
The table below mentions all the important dates regarding TS ICET Counselling 2022.
|TS ICET 2022 Counselling Events||TS ICET 2022 First Phase Counselling Dates||TS ICET 2022 Final Phase Counselling Dates|
|TS ICET Counselling Registration, Payment of Fees, and Slot Booking||October 8 to October 12, 2022||October 23, 2022|
|In-Person Verification of Certificates at Regional Centres||October 10 to October 13, 2022||October 24, 2022|
|Exercising Options After Verification of Certificates||October 10 to October 15, 2022||October 23 to October 25, 2022|
|Freezing of Options||October 15, 2022||October 25, 2022|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Result||October 18, 2022||October 28, 2022|
|Admission Fee Payment and Self-Reporting Through Website||October 18 to October 21, 2022||October 28 to October 30, 2022|
|Reporting at the Designated College||October 29 to October 31, 2022||October 29 to October 31, 2022|
Step-Wise TS ICET Counselling 2022 Process
Below is the step-wise TS ICET Counselling 2022 process mentioned for the candidates.
- Visit the official website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Enter your Registration Number of TS ICET 2022, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Counselling Fee Payment tab and complete your payment.
- Click on "Submit" to view the basic information page.
- After the successful payment of counselling fees, book a slot for document verification.
- The venue and time for certificate verification can be chosen by candidates.
- Candidates then have to complete the document verification at centres chosen by them.
- After verification, candidates can exercise web options.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News