"State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2021 preliminary answer key online on 11 October 2021."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2021 preliminary answer key online on 11 October 2021. Hence, candidates can check the answer key on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. However, applicants must first log into the website’s exam portal with their login credentials, such as their application number and password. Earlier, officials conducted the exam from 20 September to 1 October 2021. However, the exam took place for a second time on 9 and 10 October for students who missed the initial assessment due to heavy rains.
Steps to Check the MHT CET 2021 Preliminary Answer Key
Authorities have released the initial answer key for the Maharashtra CET. Hence, candidates can follow the mentioned steps and check the answer key.
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the direct link available on the home page to check the answer key.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing details such as the candidate’s application form number and password.
- The examination answer key will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the answer key for further reference.
In addition, applicants can also raise objections against discrepancies within the answer key on the official website. Interested candidates can raise objections against the answer key from 12 to 13 October. To do so, students must submit supporting documents to the facility available within the candidate portal. Afterwards, officials will release the final answer key and results on the official website based on objections raised by participants.